I know that surgery takes time to heal and that it will be another month before I can even think about walking barefooted or with a shoe on each foot vs one in a shoe and the other in a walking boot (aka the worst torture device in the world for someone with a "challenged" back).
I want to be out of the blasted thing now! I am so tired of tight hip flexors and not being able to stretch them out properly because I cannot flex my foot. I have actually bought a yoga dvd for inflexible people to help when I finally get the go ahead from the podiatrist to move my foot in full range-of-motion.
So for today I am lying on the couch in a percocet fog because the back spasm won't let up and life goes on whether or not I can fully participate. //sigh\\ Yep, went to the chiropractor this AM and took a hot bath-was better for a while, but here I am.
I am actually dreading going back to work next week because I will be hobbling all over creation. Someone please just shoot me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment